Monash University is one of the world’s top 100 schools, Australia’s top university, one of the eight elite (Group of Eight).
- Monash University is the largest university in Australia, and amongst the most highly regarded in the world.
- Monash University has built campuses and research centres in many countries from the four continents. It also built some cooperative relationships in North America, Europe, Asia and Africa.
- Monash University ranked 65th in the QS world university comprehensive ranking.
Monash University is divided into 10 faculties. These incorporate the University’s major departments of teaching and research centres.
- Faculty of Art Design & Architecture (MADA)
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Information Technology
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences
- Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculty of Science
The above ten faculties are equipped with undergraduate, master’s and doctoral courses.
In addition, Monash University also has its own Monash College to provide special way for international students to enter Monash University. International student can study in Monash College and go into the Monash University directly, this can also won the final degree of Monash University.
Monash University is renowned for its double degree courses, as well as a large range of Bachelor, Master and PhD degree courses.
In 2014 QS world university rankings, there are 18 professional ranked within 50th in the world’s top academic disciplines. In 2011, it was rated as the Australian university which gets the world’s top CEO employers’ most favour.
- Education major: 6th in the world
- Pharmacy and pharmacology (medicine): 8th in the world.
- Law professional: 16th in the world
- Accounting and finance: 20th in the world
- Language: 17th in the world.
If you want to know more detail of University Of Wollongong, please contact us!