University of New South Wales
- University of New South Wales is one of the world famous universities in Australia. It was founded in 1949, its main campus is located in Sydney, the state capital of New South Wales.(NSW)
- UNSW Australia is a founding member of the prestigious Group of Eight (Australia) and the PLuS Alliance, and a member of Universitas 21, the Association of Pacific Rim Universities, and the Global Alliance of Technological Universities where we were the only Australian
university invited to join.
- The students are the number one choice among Australia’s top employers and they are ranked 22nd in the world for employer reputation. 4,300 researchers lead the world in solar power, HIV treatment and quantum computing and they are internally renowned in many other fields.
- UNSW ranked 49th in the 2015-2016 UK’s QS World University Ranking.
- IELTS score requirements: 6.5
In many disciplines, UNSW is famous for its business and engineering.
- Business School: Australia Business School UNSW got 1st in the Australia’s comprehensive ranking for business. It is also a well-known business school in the Asian-Pacific region.
- Faculty of Arts and Social Science
- Faculty of Built Environment
- Faculty of Engineering: It is the largest engineering school in Australia. It provides a very wide range of engineering courses.
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Science
- College of Fine Arts
Highly Ranked Courses
- The engineering professional in UNSW came the first in Australia, 16th in the world.
- The costs for the study: tuition (undergraduate) A$30000-A$45000, (graduate) A$12000- A$37600.
- UNSW has the biggest Faculty of Engineering and School of Solar and Renewable Energy in Australia.
- This professional ranked 13rd in the world according to the 2016 QS Ranking.
- UNSW provides executive MBA degree, according to a survey, the average annual salary of MBA graduates form school are US$122890, and tree years after their graduation, the salary grows 87% on the basis of this.
Design, media and creative industries:
- The Art & Design programs reflect the best contemporary global thinking and practice. Its approach is interdisciplinary, advancing tradition and challenging existing thinking. It inspires future leaders by equipping students with the skills and capacity for creative thinking so they can make their critical mark on the world.
If you want to know more detail of UNSW, please contact us!