University of Technology Sydney
- University of Technology Sydney is located in Sydney, New South Wales. It is a business, law, education, science and technology oriented comprehensive university. One of the world’s top 200 schools.
- It has the world’s top business school and law school, its accounting and finance from QS 2016 world ranking is 49th, law school from QS 2016 world ranking is 41th. It is ranked 193rd in the QS World University Rankings 2015/16.
- The success of this university is that the school curriculum use the methods of facing the industrial applications and researches, continue to maintain a practical and advanced courses, to ensure that students learn the most practical knowledge, which UTS graduates in the workplace is more competitive.
- Business: IELTS requirements: 6.5, Writing requirements 6
- Engineering: IELTS score requirements: 6.5, Writing requirements 6
University of Technology Sydney offers more than 100 undergraduate courses and more than 200 graduate courses.
- Graduate School of Business Administration
- Business School
- School of civil engineering and architecture
- School of Education
- Institute of Technology
- Institute of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Information Institute
- Law School
- College of nursing and health
- Institute of Science
- International Research Institute
With a vibrant and diverse community of over 37,000 students, UTS is one of the largest universities in Australia. It is the 46th most international university in the world, as ranked by Times Higher Education, with more than 11,400 international students from 120 different nationalities.
- The two-year double degree programme, achieve a win-win situation for both engineering and management field. Master of Engineering/ Master of Engineering Management (two years), double master of Engineering Management/ Business Administration (two years).
- Different from other ordinary course, the College of engineering has two degree course offers a 6 months internship in the industry. During the internship, students can work together with professional engineers. This internship program allows students to obtain first-hand experience in the engineering industry and valuable practical application knowledge.
- UTS Business School delivers a broad range of degree programs at undergraduate and postgraduate levels and through its executive development programs. It is also recognised internationally for its innovative research.
- UTS Business School consists of five academic disciplines: Accounting, Economics, Finance, Management and Marketing.
Faculty of Design, Architecture and Building：
- The three schools within the Faculty – School of Architecture, School of Built Environment and School of Design – form a vibrant academic community of actively engaged, dynamic professionals; industry experts who are future-focused, strategic visionaries.
- UTS: Faculty of Design, Architecture and Building is an innovative, vibrant faculty and an integral part of one of Australia’s leading universities of technology.
If you want to know more detail of UTS, please contact us!